Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Friday, April 2, 2010

April...Spring...Yeah!!!

Hi, we are having a fun spring around here. We are looking foreward to Easter this weekend,and enjoying sharing it with Kimi,Jesse and family. We are going to color eggs tomorrow, it's suppose to warm up nicely,so maybe we can do it outside. The kid's wore thier Easter clothes last week to church seem's how conferance is this weekend, they looked so cute!





I watered the lawn out front for the first time this year, Jeff has had to mow the lawn twice so far this year. Our lilac bushes are getting ready to pop, a few of them have and they smell wonderful!! I love spring!!!




Our cats got fixed, the Washinton clinic let us borrow some pet carriers, so that made it easier. Kimi and Jesse took them in early last Saturday by 7:a.m., then at around 1:00 p.m., they went and got them and brought them home. My kitty Precious still was having a little problem, his back leg didn't want to work, but, by Saturday night his leg was back to normal. We had to make sure they didn't lick thier incision's so Jesse went to see how much it would cost to get cones to put on thier heads,$22 buck's each!!! So Jesse made cone's for all of them, it cost about $3 buck's for all of them!We took the cone's off on Wednesday night,they were sooo happy to get them off. Our cat that we got from Britt has began to be nice to the other kitties around, she loves to meow, she quite the talker, we decided her name should be Chatty Cathy.




I made it through the R.S. Birthday Party, so now I guess I can focus on Indexing again, I've been slacking off and I need to get back to doing indexing regularly. And it's fun to go to Relief Society and sit on the back row,and just enjoy the meeting, I love it.




Later this month we might get to go to Salt Lake,whenever we get the call from Shane saying he's ready to be made an Elder so his dad can go and ordain him . We are so happy for him and his family, to see them expanding thier horizons, and accepting the calling's in scouts...I know they will do a super job.




We are looking forward to a fun month,I love April and May,they are the best month's of the year for me.It seem's like St.George was wetter and colder than normal this year, but it's great that we should be great for water this year. I will enjoy the warm weather when it decides to come and stay...right now it's warm for a couple of days then cool for a couple of days,so I haven't been able to open my window's yet, and keep them open for a couple of month's before we have to turn on the a.c. I guess this is it for this month...Keep Smiling till next time!






1 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I don't know how I missed this post. But I do know that things have changed some since you wrote this. My heart goes out to you with the loss of your kitty and all of your beloved pets you have lost recently. You are so loving to them and give them a good home. Their time with you may be short but at least they know they were loved:) Tell Kimi that my thoughts are with her and Chloe right now as well..