Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Same stuff different weel.

Hi to every one.
We still haven't found jobs, but I do get to watch some children, and that helps out a little bit. Pat is still suppoting us, he is always there and we can't thank him enough for his love and concern.
We took out our pomegranite tree out front, it was sort of a pain, but the front yard looks better we think. Then Jeff cleaned out the shed out back, now he can find things. We take Dolly for a walk daily, and we sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.
We went to church today, it was so good to be back in our ward. People are so nice they all welcomed us back ,it was great.
We got a digital reciever from the neighbor next door, so now we can watch the news on 2 different stations, it's really great.
Well that's all thats going on with us, I still enjoy reading the blogs, I get to read them on Sundays, so keep smiling1

4 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I'm glad someone asked you to babysit. Every little bot helps. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for thinking of my Dad. Good job on cleaning out the shed!

Kimi said...

I changed your blog for you. if you don't like it or you want something different let me know. I would just give it some time and keep looking, you'll find something. We'' be praying that you will. We love you!!

Jackson Family said...

I hope you can find some work soon. I'm glad you got to get a little coming in for baby sitting. I envy the fact that you are able to work in your yard. It is sooooo icky here right now.

terrylesblog said...

The job market is pretty tough right now. I guess you know that though. I wish you the best of luck finding one. I did finally do a blog it was only three weeks since the last one.