Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Roller Coaster

I've been having an interesting, sometimes sad,and sometimes glad roller coaster ride of life the past 10 days or so.I've learned to keep my opinions to myself, cause nobody really is interested or cares what my opinion is... if it's not the same as thiers, and of course my way of thinking is wrong in thier eye's. It caused me sleepless nights,and I couldn't do any thing but cry for about a day and a half.But i got through it. My sweetie asked me if I was doubting how I felt and believed, I told him absolutely not, I felt hurt and sad, but that my convictions and beliefs were right for me and that's just the way it has to be.
Now for the glad... Terry and Lorilee came to St.George on Friday, they came to see Dad and Dockie,but we are next door, so we get to see them also. They bought a new car and was bringing it to show Dad. It's a pretty red ford focus,really nice. On Sat afternoon Terry and Lorilee treated Dad ,Dockie, me and Jeff to dinner at Chucka Rama, me and Jeff have not been out to eat since last October, it was so nice, and we had fun talking about Farmtown and family and his work and stuff. I so much enjoyed haveing fun and getting to talk to them. Then Later that night we got to play a card game called hand and foot at Dad and Dockie's.What a good time that was. It took a long time to play it, and we kept Dad up past his bedtime. I love it when family comes to visit Dad and Dockie, the perks of living next door, we get to see them too.
We are still doing indexing, I've done 1,463 names and Jeff has done 1,354 names, we enjoy it now, and we can actually teach others how to do it now. Dockie and Dad have done thousands and thousands of names, but we've only been doing this a short amount of time, we'll get there eventually.
The weater here has been fabulous, it's not been too hot, the high's have been in the upper 80's, it's been a cooler than normal June for St.George,and it's been perfect. We think it will end by Wed. of next week. but it's all good, we've loved it.
I guess I've rambeled on for long enough, keep blogging I love reading them. Till next time,have fun. Bye for now

2 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

Opinions are just that, opinions, nothing to lose sleep over. That is the exact reason I just keep mine to myself (most of the time). I don't think it is anything to ruin a relationship over.
I'm glad you had fun with terry and loralee playing card games and going to dinner. Cant wait to see you in a few weeks. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Opinions generally come down to the core of what someone believes and for that reason alone a persons opinion should be respected. Even people who believe their opinion to be open-minded prove their closed-mindedness in thier arguments. That is why if my opinion is not in line with someone I care about I just choose to agree to disagree and not bring it up at all.