Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Floyd Stuff.

This has been a good week. We started last Monday by getting up, and doing the not so fun things like mowing the lawn, changeing the sheets on our bed, wash etc. Then we started hearing from different people in the ward wanting help with indexing. ( good thing we got our chores done early,so the house and yard looked good)I was mowing next door when we got a surprise visitor... Becky (our niece) came by to visit. We went to the water park and her Nayeli had alot of fun. I got to watch little Zac which was fun for me!!We walked back home and visited for a while. It's so nice to have someone come to visit us.
I was watching the animals again for the neighbors next door, thier dogs are so excited to see me coming now, they know me much better now. They came home on tues night. They had a great time. Then wed. she brought me the prettiest flower bowl to put on my table outside. She said it was for us watching thier animals, I told her I was always glad to help and didn't need to have her making sweet gifts for me. ( they provide our internet, at no cost to us) I get to start watching thier son Savy again next week. He's so cute. Last week he escaped and came to visit us with out his parents knowledge of it. When I took him home his dad had just started hunting for him, he was glad I brought him back, he didn't know that Savy could open the door and escape. He said it scared him to know that Savy would just leave. We live on Main street and there is no front fence, but Savy just decided he wanted to visit us, he knocked on the door,Jeff answered, looked all around,and then knew that Savy was alone. Savy came in the house and out our doggie door to go and swing in the back yard. Needless to say since then, they bolt all thier doors now.
Today is Fathers day, and we got up and went to church, learned some new information about indeing, we love this new calling ,so much fun!! We came home and I fixed Jeff dinner, I asked him what he wanted to do for the rest of the day...of course he wanted to read, so that's what he's done all day, except for 1 hour, when we did a batch of indexing. I hope all the dad's out there have a great Father's day!!
We did get to see Leana and Calvin for a while this week, they were out and about cause it was the week of thier anniversary,so they were just doing some traveling, they went to see Becky, and dad, then there's that perk of us living next door to dad, so we got to visit with them also.
And on another note Congrats to Jason and Leslie they are being sealed on July 11 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are happy for them. We are looking forward to being in Salt Lake on the 11 also , but we will be there for our Raydens baptism. We can hardly wait.
We hope everyone stays healthy, watch out for that swine flu, and we hope you have a super week.

4 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

Fun, eventful week. Happy Father's day to Dad!!

Jackson Family said...

It was fun to see you. Congrats on getting another grandchild baptized!

Unknown said...

Happy Fathers Day Dad sorry I didnt get a chance to call yet. I will call you later today.

Anngee and Shane said...

Wow, sounds busy! That's cool you had some visitors. Sorry we can't come right now. Good news is I have the internet again. We will see you soon:)