Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hello, it's me( I think thats a line in an old song)

Hi
Since the last time I've blogged, I've got to be a year older, Annette came to se ME,and we've been indexing like crazy. Our kitty has learned how to go in and out the doggie door,the 4th of july came and went, Rochelle and Scott's little Ivy went to have the surgery, that didn't happen, and summer finally has come and the 100+ degree day's are now here.
July 1 was my b-day, Jeff bought me breakfast, and we had a relaxing day at home.
Annette informed me that she had read my last blog,so when she came to St.George , she parked her car at our house and said she was visiting me, and that it was dad who would have the perk of living next to me, and that she would go say hi to him. Thanks Annie, your a good sister for making me feel loved.
Me and Jeff each indexed 2,500 names last month.For us 2 technology challenged people, that's pretty good. We actualy enjoy doing them.We are learning more and more every day, and are getting pretty effisant at figuring out the handwriting of many different people, and alot of men were alot older than thier wives, some of them are 30yrs older, and we've seen that alot of girls under the age of 17 were having babies. This one lady I did yesterday was 21 and had 4 children , the oldest was 5, it's amazing!!
Our kitty comes and goes as he wants now, I was afraid he would run away and not come home, but he stays in the yard,and he enjoys the freedom of going outside when he wants, he still loves to play and bites kind of hard,but he's still a fun kitty, I love him. Dolly tolerates him and his playful moods.
Rochelle and Scott travelled 400 miles to have thier baby operated on at Primary childrens, When they went in for the pre op tests, the doctors asked why they were there. I guess the doctors cancelled the surgery( they want to wait till Ivy is walking) and somehow didn't get around to telling Rochelle or Scott. Not a very professinal way to handle thing's and really upsetting . Ivy did go in for a procedure to make it easier for her oxygen intake, I don't understand it all, you'd have to read Chelle's blog. But at any rate, they are going to go back home with a family trip to bear lake first(Scott's family).
For the 4th of July we didn't do much of anything, we tried to get some of our kids to come, but things are tight and nobody could come, Dad and Dockie alway's spend the 4th at her sister's house, so another holiday spent with just me and Jeff, having a barbque with just the 2 of us. We love St.George, but miss getting to do things with our kids on the holidays, we are stuck between a rock and a hard place ,and it's the pitt's!!!
It's finally got hot here, this is the longest spring we've had since moving here. But the day's are hot now, it still beats snow in the winters though.
On next Friday night we will be making a trip to Salt Lake, Britt's son Rayden is going to be baptized, so we will go there for that next Sat, and come home on Sun. We are looking forward to it.
That's about all that's happening with us, we hope all is going good with everyone, till next time...Bye.

4 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

There is a song called "hello" by lionel richie!

Sorry you didn't have anyone to come visit for the 4th. I would have come, but you know, I've already driven too far this week!! I'm glad you could have fun with dad though.

Anngee and Shane said...

This has been the weirdest summer. It didn't really even feel like the 4th. I guess 100 degrees would make me feel that way. My bro invited us over or we would have done nothing. Which is fine by me cuz I hate this blasted holiday. Glad Annette came to visit and we will see you soon! Be careful!

Kimi said...

Sorry we couldn't make it, we really wanted to come. I'm glad you had fun anyway,we just watched fireworks in our front yard and Logen fell asleep in the back of our truck instead of watching!


Let me know if you don't like your backround, I can change it for you!

Jackson Family said...

Hey, I'm glad Annie came and visited you. It's always nice to have visitors isn't it. I am also glad that the warmer weather is finally here, even though my lawn is almost dead already. I love you