Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December

Hi!
So this is December, the last month of 2010, this year had flown by.
We had a fun trip to S.L.C. at Thanksgiving, Maxine and Mark and family were so good to us,and we had a great time. We ate turkey and all the trimmings,soooo good. Maxine set the table with everything Chicago Bears for Mark, it was his birthday also, we even wore party hats!
Then on Friday we all went to Leana's, dad was at her house,and it was his birthday so we went to see him and wish him a happy birthday. While there we got to get to see 3 adoreable new babies, and hold them . So much fun, plus getting to see the rest of her family that was there. We got to eat some yummy birthday cake and ice cream.
Then very early on Saturday morning we got to go with Shane,Anngee,and thier children, and see them be sealed in the S.L. Temple. It was absolutely wonderful!! We were blessed to have dad and Dockie, Rochelle and Scott, Leana and Calvin,Natalie and Nathan, a couple of Shane and Anngee's bishops and Wayne Perkins. Afterwards Anngee's parents had a luncheon at Golden Corral, and they invited all the families of both Shane and Anngee's . They are such great people, we thank her parents for being so good to everyone. We are so happy that everything went so well that whole day.
We got to see our 5 children that live there in S.L. and we were so glad that all of them are doing great.
So on Sunday we headed for home. What a day. It snowed and we were on the freeway and it was like being in a parking lot!!! There were soooo many accidents and slide off's, the tow trucks had a great day I'm sure, the rest of us...not so much! We were so glad to get home....the animals were REALLY happy to see us,we had all 4 of them sleep with us.
On Monday...we slept in, and then started getting out Christmas stuff to decorate the inside of the house,we did the outside of the house before we left. Anyway the next morning when I tried to get up I couldn't move...My back was out and stayed that way till this morning. I'm so glad it's decided to let me walk and sit now.
We are looking forward to the Christmas season and love the happiness it brings. So I hope everyone has a super and happy Christmas. Keep Smiling!! See ya next year!!!

3 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

You threw your back out again! Quit moving the furniture Mom! I know that's what you did! You need to be more careful, geeze! J/k I hope you feel better. Get lots of rest and pick up some of those disposable heating pads for your back, they always help me. Plus, they don't weigh as much as the couch, so they shouldn't re-injure you.

Anngee and Shane said...

I'm happy to hear that you are doing better:) But I bet that your home looks very festive for Christmas!

Unknown said...

My back is like that too, I have to take a super hot (almost boiling according to Ray) shower every morning (evening to everyone else) just to be able to move, most of the genetics I inherited I am happy with but I sure wish that bad back gene would have skipped me! Glad you are doing better and that your house is all decorated.