Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Beginning

Here we are in 2011,time is passing quickly. We were able to start this year off rather well, thanks to Annette, Gary and Angela and Aaron. Angela and Aaron bought our trailer,plus they did part of the payment with a car as part of the transaction. It was a great deal for us, we were able to fix our heater,that hasn't worked for over a year,so now we're warm and cozy in our home. We were able to buy a vacume, ours died 6 month's ago, we didn't know how bad our rugs were until we used a really good vacume on them,let's just say I'm really happy that this new one works so well. Then there's the car...it's a 1999 Alero it's white and looks good and runs good. Jeff is out getting new tire's on it as I'm writting this blog. We were able to let Kimi drive the Honda until thier situation improve's and she in turn brought the truck back to her dad,and he is happy to be driving the truck again. I get to dive the Alero, life is good, I hope the rest of the year keeps going as well as it started.
We had a very great Christmas. Our ward did the 12 days of Christmas for us ..they left us many wonderful gifts,we live in the best ward ever! They left a turkey on our doorstep one night,we fixed the turkey for Christmas dinner. We invited dad and Dockie and her daughter-in-law and her son(who was home on leave) . We got to see Kimi and kids,and visit with them for a while. It was a good day
We started the New Year with dad and Dockie,we played cards and had some pizza and chips and dip and goodies,chatted awhile, and at midnight we watched the fireworks. So now the holidays are over, and I'm happy to say that we had so much fun,when we thought they would be totally average, thanks for all of you being soooo good to us.
Here's to a a prosperous and great new year! May all your resolutions be carried out,and goals reached. Keep Smiling!!

3 comments:

kimi said...

I am so glad u guys were able to get your heater fixed! Also happy u have a nice pretty car to drive, thanks 4 letting me use yours. Your the best ;)

Angela said...

We LOVE our new trailer - I'm glad everything all came together and worked out for everyone.

Rochelle Brunson said...

Sounds like things are working out. I didn't know you were selling the trailer. Sorry I didn't comment yesterday, but I was busy, so I thought I'd just comment later. I'll try to be more punctual.