Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's almost Christmas

Well, Annette says it's time for me to blog,so here we go.It's still white outside and alot more snow is coming,thats okay as long as I don't have to drive in it. I don't like driving it,so I become a homebody when it snows. We are as ready as we'll ever be for Christmas. It's a year that has been tough,so Christmas is a little sparse this year, but I still enjoy the season and what it represents.
Today we went to church at our old ward, the one we went to for 21 years. We decided it was as close to being in our home ward as we could get up here. It was so great to get to see all of our good friends, and watch the wonderful Christmas program they had.
Well as of January 2 or 3 I will be going back to good old St.George, I will try and find a job so I can help us get out of the hole we've dug ourselves into. Hopefully something will pop up. I can hardly wait for Jeff to get to come back, so we can get back to our normal life. Our children have been awesome to us, but I'm sure they would like to get back to thier normal lives also.
Tonight Jeff was watching a t.v. program about Yellowstone, it showed some buffalo's and foxes and Dolly(our little dog) started growling at the t.v. she was going to go get them, I put her closer to the T.v. and when the fox went off the screen,she went to the side of the t.v. to get it,but she couldn't find it. It really had us laughing, she's so cute and keeps us going, we are so attached to our dog,we love her.
Okay Terry,Leana, and Nadine, it's your turn to blog.
We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and I look forward to hearing what everyone does for Christmas. Take care till next time!

4 comments:

Kimi said...

Dolly is a crazy dog!! I'm happy you get to go home, but sad to see you go. I hope you guys have a good Christmas. Love ya!!

Anngee and Shane said...

That was funny when you told me about Dolly. Glad you guys got to go spend time with some old friends at your ward. You will be out of the snow soon, although it has been snowing there lately huh?

Jackson Family said...

I think your little Dolly is a cutie. I would have loved to see her going after the T.V. O.k. so how do I make a blog list on our site like you have? Have a super Great Christmas.

Annette said...

Hey thanks for blogging. I was in St. George today and it wasn't so sunny. It stormed on us all day. I am sure you will be glad to get back to your own house.