Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Want to go home!!

So here we are in West Jordan, and today it snowed,it stopped for a little while, but then it started up again tonight.I have never been fond of snow,needless to say it's made me homesick. I don't like driving in it, and besides that, it's cold. Okay most of my children love snow and are excited. Anngee,Brit, and Kimi I know really look forward to the snow, so it made them happy.
Last weekend we went to St.George on Friday night and came back here on Sunday morning, we had to get papers cause Jeff is going on social security starting in Feb. We loved being home. We raked the leaves and mowed the lawns. Today was the day that our ward in St. George did the annual leaf raking party, and dad said after they got all done the winds blew hard and alot more leaves fell, so I guess when I get back to St. George, that will be one of the fun things I'll get to do again. It's still better than shoveling snow!
So Christmas is just around the bend. It's been fun being with family and seeing all the fun decorations they all have.The grandchildren are excited, and that's fun to see also. I hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful Christmas carols, and all the pretty lights. Take care till next time.

3 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I know you don't like it but your being a pretty good sport about it. It's not home for you though. Tell me about the shoveling thing, I just got done doing it and I'm dying! I would much rather mow the lawn than shovel, especially since we have such a piece of crap one.

terrylesblog said...

hello Dawny I am now on to this blogging thing and I hope I am doing this right. I haven't quite figured everything out and am going to try some other things out later. It all looks very good. I may need some hints about setting up. Let me know of any.

Nadine said...

I know how you feel about the snow it isn't fun anymore it is just a mess we got five inches here yesterday but it melted some today we will see what tomorrow brings