Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Number 17 is in the oven!!

Just the other day I was thinking how strange is was that we didn't have any of our children expecting. I figured it would probably be a couple of years before we would get another grandchild. Then yesterday I recieved a call that indeed we had another grandchild coming.Can you guess who? It's Ted. He's excited, and a little nervous. We are happy for him. At least now we know he has someone to share holidays with, and he's not alone. Her name is Barbara, and she sounds like an awesome person. We are excited for #17, the due date is July 22.
On another note, I got to go with Rochelle and Scott yesterday , to the hospital. I got to hold little Ivy. She is so cute and precious. I loved it. She looks good, and I can hardly wait for her to get to go home so her cute bigger brothers can hold her, hopefully by Christmas, we'll wait and see.
We will be having our family Chistmas party this weekend. We will take pictures ,and I will have Shane or Anngee help me post the pictures, cause I haven't figured that out yet. But they are good to help me. I hope everyone has a good day. Bye for now.

1 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I'm excited for Ted too! Can't wait for Ivy to get to go home either.