Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby News

Today November 7 2008 we were blessed with our sweet number 16 grandchild. Ivy Maxine Brunson was born at 2:15P.M. she weighed 6 lbs 14 oz. She has dark hair and blue eyes. Rochelle had her naturally, and she is super tired cause she couldn't sleep last night,But all in all things are going good. The Dr's said Ivy is a good candidate for surgery. Her lungs are working well enough for her to have it. They aren't sure when yet, sometime very soon to get her little heart working right. I don't know all the technical terms, for all that she has going on, all I know is she's here and doing well under the circumstances, and I am so happy thankfull and relieved.
Chelle and Scott had awesome priesthood blessing last night, and we know every body has been praying for her,and thankfully Heavenly Father answered our prayers ,and with all the faith and love and support of every one she will be able to overcome all her problems.
I can hardly wait for the call to come and tell us that we can go see her, we have to wait till after her first surgery,but once we get to go we will take pictures and post them.
Thank you to all who have been concerned and called and fasted and prayed with us, we love you and will keep you posted on all developments.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Aunt Dawnita, I just found your blog on my mom's computer. Glad to hear all went well with the delivery. I hope you get to see your new baby soon. We are praying for her.

Anngee and Shane said...

I too am so happy that at the very least she is here and a part of the family now. I can't wait to see her, I just can't imagine her with dark black hair. Your blog looks super cute and I love all the pics!

Kimi said...

Im so happy she is here, I can't wait to see her. I can't believe she has back hair!!