Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Getting Started

Okay, this is totally out of my comfort zone but, I'm going to give blogging a try. As all of you know, we(me and Jeff) are staying here at Shane and Angie's home, they have let us take over the basement.(Thank You, Shane and Angie) We will be here for quite a long time. We have it fixed up pretty cozy,and we love hearing the pitter patter of our grandchildrens steps above us.
Patrick came over yesterday and set us up with a computer,the nicest one we've ever had(Thank You Pat).We are blessed with the best children ever,we appreciate every thing that they have all done for us. Any way we are doing the oppisite of what most people do that live in St. George, we are spending the cold winter month's here and going back in the spring when it starts to get warm.I'm not fond of snow at all, and I mhate the cold. But, I do enjoy my sweet husbands company,so, I'm here.
We are having fun seeing all our grandchildren ,and most of our children, we don't get to see our Ted as much as we would like, but, we have got to see Chelle and we don't really get to see her very often sice thier move to Boise. But all in all life is going good. Everybody keep smileing till next time.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

Im glad you started one, I think its awesome!! Im also glad you your here. love ya.

Anngee and Shane said...

I am so proud of you that you created your blog almost all by yourself. I had no idea what I was doing. It's nice for us to get to see you but I love that the kids get to spend quality time with their other grandparents. How sweet of you to call it pitter patter. It's a little more like a bull in a china shop!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Finally!! J/k good job on your first blog!! It's kinda hard to get used to at first, I'm impressed with your skills.