Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have that "sinking feeling"

As you know we are in Shane and Anngee's basement.Well today Shane and Jeff put in a kitchen sink, I'm so happy,I've been doing dish's in the bathtub all the time since we've been here. I will never take the kitchen sink for granted again. Life is much easier now. Thank you Shane!!!
On another note,I've been having fun watching Rochelle and Scott's boys.They kind of have been having a hard time with the fact that mom and dad take off every day to go be with the baby. But after a while they accept it and we have fun, and go for walks, and read books. Corbin is so smart, he can tell time, and read. Pretty good for a boy who is just turning 4 today. Dex is so much fun, so much of what he does reminds me of Chelle when she was young, I think he looks alot like her also. Corbin is a carbon copy of his dad. They are so cute
Thats all for now, we hope every one is happy , have a good day!

0 comments: