Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Life.

Hi, I guess it's time to update my blog.There's just not alot different going on with us right now. Last Thursday night I was bored and there was nothing I wanted to watch on t.v., so I put up our Christmas tree. It's a small tree,but I like it,and it works for us.Even though we haven't done any Christmas shopping (you need money for that)I still love the season. I love to decorate for it. This year seems how we aren't in my our house I don't get to put up all my fun items we've collected through the years. But I brought 5 manger's, and a Santa and a snowman. I collect mangers I have 21 of them. I love Christmas music so I've been listening to Christmas songs since the day after Halloween.
Today we get to have Max and Marks family over for dinner. Since we've been here in West Jordan, they have had us come to thier house every Monday night for dinner. We decided we would have them come here this week.Shane and Anngee are so nice to let us have kids come and visit us with thier families. They put up with alot from us. They are the best.
I'm still babysitting for Chelle at her inlaws. Her baby is doing pretty good, you need to read her blog to see how things are going for little Ivy, she is real good at explaining that kind of info.
I guess either Tuesday or Wednesday night I will bake pies for Thanksgiving. I'm going to use my roaster oven to bake pies, we'll see how that goes. Nadine said she's done it that way before I hope it works for me.
The colder it gets, the more we miss St. George, we miss our life there. I even think Dolly misses it too. She can run outside and play and do what she wants when she wants,cause she has a doggie door in St George at the house. Here she has to wait for us to take her out. Although she does love playing with Anngee's cat.
I don't have much more to say. I hope every one is doing great. We hope you all have a super Thanksgiving. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I don't mind that people come to visit you cuz we get to see them too. Your decorations are all really cute and my kids love to look at your Christmas tree ornaments.

Rochelle Brunson said...

Thanks again for watching my kids, I am so sorry they always cry, this has been a rough transition for them, thanks for being such a good sport.

Leslie said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. This is a good way for me to get to know Jason's family! I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving!