Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good News

Today,we sold our trailer. That means we can make the Feb. and Mar. mortgage payments that we are behind on,and that means we can keep our home. I was beginning to think we would have to move in our trailer.We will miss it when we go camping,but, we still have our tent, I love camping we will still go,we just won't be as spoiled!
The other good thing is we can go to Boise for little Ivy's blessing on Easter. We haven't ever seen Scott and Rochelles house yet, so it will be a fun trip. Plus we can get our fridge fixed,it hasn't worked right for a couple of weeks. There's light at the end of the tunnel.
On another note I should have my new teeth soon,my Pat paid for me to get my teeth, they wouldn't make them till they had the money,so thanks to Pat,maybe by next week I will have teeth again.
I have had alot of fun with Facebook.It's kind of addicting. I never thought I would enjoy having a computer so much.
I guess that's it for this week,Keep Smiling!

1 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

Finally! Some good news. I'm glad you got the trailer sold even though it will be missed. I'm happy you will have your teeth as well. Congratulations!