Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good times

Today and the rest of this week is going to be great.The weather is going to be fantastic.And the boys I watch love to play outside, and I love to be outside,so this will make my week easy.
We've been working out in the yard, we mowed our grass, we are now watering the grass and flowers. Our lilac bushes are getting ready to pop,and they are full of blossoms. I can hardly wait, I love the smell of lilacs. We can go and take our dogs for walks and not have to wear jackets, I'm so happy. Awesome weather helps you feel good!!
My Kimi set me up on face book. This is such a fun site' so much better than My Space. I've had so much fun, I really enjoy writing on peoples wall, it's so cool!!
Yesterday I got to go clean this sweet little old mans house, He's like 90 years old. He's such a nice guy. He had us dust his walls, he took down all the pictures on his walls, then he had us wash his base boards, and clean his kitchen cabinets. He had moved all his furniture to the middle of the room, so we could vacume where his furniture used to be. We washed his windows and blinds,scoured his tub, everything was deep cleaned. When we were done we helped him hang his pictures back up on the walls, and move the furniture back.
His house was so clean, and it wasn't bad to clean in the first place. He asked us to come back in 3 months and do it all again. I don't know how often any body does this kind of cleaning, but I don't think I do it as much as he does.
I read Chelle's blog about some of her favorite things. I'm thinking what are my favorite things.Things this means other than the wonderful husband and family, so things would be my home, we waited till we were in our 50's before we bought our first home. Next would be our cars, that transport us when we need to go some where. I love having my collections all around us. I love having a dishwasher, I hate doing dishes, so this makes my life easier,even though it is loud, we turn it on when we go to bed and let the noice lull us to sleep. And I enjoy this computer that Pat gave us.
So this is all for this blog. Keep smiling!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Hey Dawny it sounds like you are very happy to be back where the weather is nice. It makes me jealous we had snow again yesterday and I am really ready for spring.

Anngee and Shane said...

Great favorites! Glad the weather will be so nice so you can enjoy outside even more.

Rochelle Brunson said...

I'm glad to read that you are happy. We are getting some pretty good weather here also. It snowed on sunday, but it melted fast and ts super sunny again. Good list of faves, I also love having a dishwasher. I will never do dishes by hand again!!