Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

Going Away Party

For those of you who may not know this, Jeff's mom passed away on March 17th. She was creamated soon after.This weekend there is a memorial for her. It's being called a "going away party". I'm not sure how it will go, but it will be a first for me and Jeff. I guess it's a nontraditional&unconventional way to have a memorial.All I know is that they will place her ashes either next to or with her husband,who passed away a year before me and Jeff were married. Then afterward they are meeting at a park, across from the cemetary, then I guess people will tell some of thier memories of her. Jeff's mom didn't have life insurance,and everyone is either not working or having a rough time financially so this is the way it's going to be done. Sowe'll see how it goes.
We will be spending Saturday night at Kimi's house,and she will be coming to St.George with her family,and they will be spending the night at our house. That way she can keep take care of our dog's for us, and we can take care of her cat's for her. We will take our time coming home from S.L.C.,we will stop off in Elsinore to see Nadine, I'm looking forward to that, cause it's been quite a while since we've seen her. She invited us to have dinner with her and Coy, it will be fun to chat with them. We should be home sometime Sunday night.
I hope every one has a super weekend!!

1 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

Can't wait to see you, the kids are excited. Be careful!