Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

8 Things

8 Favorite Television Shows

1. Danceing with the Stars
2. The Biggest Looser
3. C.S.I.
4. C.S.I. Miami
5. Private Practice
6. E.R.
7. America's Favorite Video's
8. Castle

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. A batch of laundry
2. Watched Sam for a couple of hours
3. Did one batch of Index names
4. Made dinner
5. Cleaned the house
6. Computer
7. Played with the dogs
8. Watched T.V.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To.

1. Going camping.
2. Selling our trailer.
3. TEETH!!!
4. Jeff to finish reading this book,so he'll talk to me.
5. L.D.S. Conferance.
6. Our daily walks.
7. 10:30 P.M. every night
8. Finishing my afghan I started a while back.

8 Favorite Resturants

1. Olive Garden
2. Appleby
3. Outback
4. Poncho and Lefty's
5. Sylvestres
6. Denny's
7. Village Inn
8. Texas Roadhouse

8 Things on my Wish List.

1. To be completely out of Debt!!!!
2. To go on a church history tour.
3. Thin
4. I would like to be more attractive.
5. To go to Hawaii
6. To know that all my children are Happy, and debt free.
7. To understand,and be good at computers.
8. To be able to go where I want, when I want.

8 people to tag
1. Annette
2. Andrea Jorgensen
3. Evey one else has already been tagged.

1 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I like the everyone be out of debt!