Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life is Good!!

Well we left Friday afternoon to go to Shane and Anngee's house. We got there at about 4:30p.m., we visited with them and had a yummy pork chop dinner, we visited some more, retired for the night. We got up at 6:30a.m.,got ready, and left at 7:00a.m. for Boise. We waved as we went through Burley area, cause we know that's where Nate and Nat live. We got to Boise around 12:15p.m. We followed the instructions that we got off google earth, we found it pretty easily, we only had to back track a couple of times. Chelle and Scott have a really nice home, it was our first time there,it was great to see all of them. Baby Ivy looks soooo good,her brothers are so good with her. We walked to the park and watched the kids play. We got up early to go to church for Ivy's blessing( their Sac.mtg. starts at 8:30a.m) Chelle made a breakfast afterwards, every thing went real nice. It was fun. We left at 11:00a.m. to go back to Shanes, We got there at 4:30p.m. Shane was sick and so was home alone, cause Anngee and kids went to the Easter Party that Britt was having for the kids. We stayed with Shane, we ate with him and watched t.v. and Dolly was so happy to see us (Shane and Anngee took care of her while we were at Chelle's) We got up early the next morning and headed back for St. George, we got here at about 11:30a.m. Scooter was happy to see us,dad had been watching scooter for us, I guess he's an escape artist,dad had to put him back in the yard,and figure out how he got out ,and then fix it for us. Thanks dad! All in all it was a great trip, we logged close to 1400 miles.
I got my teeth just befor we left Friday, I had no time to get use to them, they didn't fit quite right and hurt like crazy. They left sores in my mouth,and I thought, man I wanted these teeth so bad, and they hurt so bad I can't wear them. When we got home I asked Jeff to work on them. He got out his wood working kit that he got a couple of years ago, for making small wood ornaments and such. Anyway he was able to fix them so they didn't hurt any more after about 20 times of me putting them in telling him where they hurt,and him fixing them, he's sooo good with me. So today I am actually wearing them. So now I have to learn how to eat with them, and learn how to talk right. But my teeth look normal again.
So thanks to everyone that made our weekend so much fun. We hope everyone had a super Easter.

3 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

Thanks for coming, I'm glad you made it home safely.

Jackson Family said...

What a fun trip. It's always great to get to visit and see all the kids huh? I'm glad your teeth are better now and I hope you can get used to them fast. It's good to see your blog.(How did you change the background It is really cute!!

Anngee and Shane said...

I'm glad you guys were able to make the trip and got back home ok. Thanks for dying Easter eggs with us and just hanging out. Dolly was pretty good all in all this weekend, she just missed you guys whole bunches.