Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Enjoyin Life

Our life is going along pretty good.We've been walking in the morning,and trying to eat bettet, we cut out the bread for the most part,(I love bread)and we are eating less of the sweets,and trying to cut down on our food portions. We want to see if we can loose some weight this way,we'll see how we do,we'll weigh ourselves on Wed night and see if we lost any thing.
We went with dad and Dockie on an I.C.L. trip yesterday, we went on the old spanish trail. We got to see many interesting places, we went to an old town site , it wasn't there any more, but it used to be a town called Hamblin, it was settled by Jacob Hamblin, we went to the town cemetary, and found some headstones of people that Dockie is related to. The weather was interesting, we had blue skies, then rain then hail then snow.All in all it was a fun day, I love going on back roads that require 4 wheel drive, we find the most awesome places, it was a good time.
I guess I get to see how well I can talk with these new teeth, I get to teach the young women for a couple of weeks while thier teachers are out of town. I think I sound strange ,but people say I'm doing good,It's really weird to think that you have to try and figure out how to talk again, but your tongue gets confused at where it's suppose to go ,when it's got all these teeth to manuver around.
Jeff called and talked to the people we have our mortgage with and explained that we were now living on social security, and we weren't making enough money to make our mortgage payments, they actually restructured our payments to about half of what they were. We were so grateful that they would listen and help us out. What a relief, so we get to keep our trailer, I am super happy about that.
I've been on facebook for a while now, and they have this place called Farmtown, that is so much fun and addicting to play. Who would have ever thought I could get so caught up in that site. I also have a pet in Pet Society that is alot of fun also. I do the quizes, they are entertaining.So now I actually like going on the computer. Mother would be so proud, she was so good at computers, and I could never do any thing on them. I am a very slow typer,and typing these blogs takes me forever but I do love reading them.That's all for this week , keep smiling!

4 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I'm glad things are going well. That's great that they changed your payment around and that you can keep the trailer. I love Farm Town also!

Rochelle Brunson said...

I'm glad things are going better for you these days.congrats!

kimi said...

I told you all you had to do was call them!! I'm glad you got things all figured out, I also took your trailor off KSL for you too! Love ya =)

Nadine said...

Sounds like things are going pretty good for you