Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scooter

We had a decision to make and it was decided that we had to take Scooter back to the animal shelter.Scooter is a fun and playful and loveable dog. The problem was...he wanted to play with Dolly constantly, and he's bigger and a bit to hard on Dolly when he plays with her. Soon Dolly was hiding or on our laps,she wouldn't go outside, she wae afraid to move for fear that Scooter would go after her to play. He was bitting her little hind legs, and she couldn't jump on our laps anymore. But on the other hand Scooter loved Sam and Sam loved Scooter, and they would play with each other outside and inside. Scooter loved me and was either on my lap or on my feet, he was for me,so I would have a dog to walk, cause Jeff always walks Dolly. Any way we decided Dolly needed to feel safe,so we took Scooter back. We explained why, and told her all of his good points and she said she thought that he would be adopted again quickly. An hour and a half lter we got a call from the animal shelter and they said Scooter had already been adopted. So now we are hoping to be able to find a small dog that will be good for Dolly as well as me. What I need is another George, I think it will be close to impossible to find another dog like him,he was the best dog ever.
On another note,we are enjoying being outside, we mowed and watered the lawn, and I pulled dandilions and our flowers are out in full bloom, they look so pretty.I love this time of year!
My friend Amy Hofer is coming to St.George to visit this next week, and she is coming to visit me on Wed. morning. I used to watch her children when she lived here. It will be fun to visit with her and the kids, Sam can meet Corbin, they are about a year apart in age, but Sam is such a good little boy ,he plays with others really good,and Corbin does too,so they can keep each other entertained while I visit with Amy.
That's about all that's happening with us, not to exciting around here. But if you find a cute little dog that needs a home ,keep me in mind, okay.

1 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I'm sorry that Scooter wasn't a perfect fit but it's better he went somewhere maybe where he is alone or something. I'm glad you will get to see the Hofer's, that will be fun. Good luck.