Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Time is scooting by.

Hi
It's been a week since I wrote my last blog, so I decided it's time to do another one.My new dog Scooter is adjusting really well. He's figured out how to use the doggie door,he got fixed last Monday,and he recovered from that well. He follows me every where I go, when I sit on a chair if he isn't on my lap then he's at my feet resting his head right on my feet. He loves to go for walks, and he loves to tease Dolly.He chases the little boys I watch,he loves to play with them, and he eats nonstop. I love him, he's agood dog.
Jeff has had a week of fixing things, he fixed the pressure reducing valve on the water heater,he had no choice we woke up to a flooded laundry room., then we decided to turn on the water outside so we could water the lawn and turn our water fountain back on. Well he ended up digging up around where we turn the sprinklers on and of,cause it wasn't working right,he wasn't happy. Then our fridge is acting wierd, so he's been trying to figure out what's wrong with it. We are hoping it keeps working till we can afford to have someone come and fix it.
Tonight is the time change and we lose that hour,and it always takes my brain and body a while to adjust, and I'm not looking forward to it. We have already changed all our clocks to the new time.We start church at 9a.m.,so it's going to feel like 8a.m., oh well that's life.
I get to go get the impressions done for my new teeth on Friday, I can hardly wait. It will be so nice to be able to talk to people again.
Kimi set me up on My face page, so it's something new I can look at on the computer. We will see if I can figure it out.I'm not to good at this kind of stuff.
I hope every one is doing well, and just so you crafty people know, I'm not talented enough to do that pay it forward thing, plus I don't have the funds to do that sort of thing now, but I know all you people that are doing it are super people. Any way take care, and have a super week. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

Sounds like you have had some bad luck with some stuff but at least he has been ablt to take care of them. I hope your fridge is ok as well. Scooter sounds like one of the fam now. Hope you have a good week.

kimi said...

I'm glad you like your facebook page. I'm glad little scooter is adjusting to life at your home. I know how it feels with the whole one thing after another goes wronge. We had a few of those issues last week. Hope eveything goes good with your teeth!! Love ya!

Jackson Family said...

I saw you wrote to me on facebook. I don't know how to do that thing either, but it is fun to see all the people wanting to be friends. Oh well maybe we can figure it out together. Ha Ha. I'm excited to see you with your new smile. Love ya, Leana