Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

New addition to our family.

Last FridayI went to the dentist to have one more tooth pulled---he pulled three. I am so ugly, it's very depressing. I don't go any where. I try not to talk to any one,if I do I keep my head down. I do go for walks with dolly and Jeff, and I go to help clean the building that we clean on Monday nights. The children I watch still like me even though I look bad. So Jeff finally caved in today and agreed to take me to the animal shelter,so I could pick out a dog. I've been missing George, and when we go for walks Jeff walks Dolly and I just tag along.So I picked out a 3 year old yorkie terrier, I've decided to call him "Scooter". He didn't have a name, he was a stray. So we've had him almost 3 hours,and he still can't figure out the doggie door, but he follows me around, and he follows Dolly, she's not sure what to think yet, she used to all the attention, so she has her nose bent out of shape. On Monday he has an appointment at the vet to be fixed and get his shots. Tomorrow he will get a trim and bath, me and Jeff will do that here,we'll see how that goes.I can tell he hasn't been in a house alot, but I think he likes it.
I think next week we will have to do some yard work, the weather is soooo nice and I think we need to turn the water on outside and mow the lawn ,and then start watering the lawn. If this nice weather keeps up, we should be able to turn off the heater, which would be great.
Well tomorrow will be interesting , our home teachers have asked us to go to thier house to play card games( I think they feel bad for us cause we have been such homebodies because of my toothless situation), so we are going to learn a new card game,and hang out with someone other than family,which hasn't happened for about 7 years. They are nice people, pretty close to our age, they've been married 1 year longer than us. It should be fun.
I hope every one has a great weekend, and keep blogging, I love reading them.

6 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

Why isn't there a pic? Do you have a name yet? That's cool. Dolly will probably have an adjustment period but will enjoy the company. Or at least someone to pick on!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Yeah, you need to post a picture, Iknow nothing about dogs, so i can't picture it based on what it is.

Dawny said...

Okay guys this is your mom, you know me. I could take the picture,but, I don't know how to post them. Anngee or Kimi does all that kind of stuff for me.They are a bit to far away to do it for me now.

Kimi said...

So take a picture, email it to me and I will post it on your blog! Im glad you have a new family member to show love to!! Miss you, love ya too!

Jackson Family said...

It sounds like a cute dog is it a little tiny one? I'm glad you are going to enjoy some time with friends. I think we all need that. Love ya

Nadine said...

good for you I am glad you found a little dog to love. I hope you have a good night playing games it sounds like fun and will be good for you.