Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still Smiling

Hi
Well, things are going okay,we are alive. I did have to pull another tooth last Sat. It was one of my top front teeth, so right now I kind of resemble goofy.I am going to the college to have them work on my teeth ,they are going to have to put me under, to clean my teeth, they have to do it twice for three hours each time. Then the dentist is going to make me a flipper for my front teeth, the other tooth next to the one I pulled is broke,so they have to extract that tooth also. All of this will take 6 to 8 weeks ,I'm guessing. at any rate it will be good to have it done.
We are looking forward to Pat and Shane coming to visit and bring us another water heater this weekend, we will have 2 water heaters so we can fill our tub without running out of hot water.
I guess we are in for colder weather this weekend,we need the rain,so we will take it.We are still doing the cleaning the buildings thing, and it is a way to help us earn a little bit of money, and it helps. We hope every one is doing well .Take care till next time.

4 comments:

Annette said...

Do you go aound the house singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth?" I don't envy you, I would rather deliver 50 babies than make one visit to the dentist. I hate them. Keep smiling.

Anngee and Shane said...

Glad to hear you are still well. That sucks about your teeth. I hate dental problems, I think I'm with Annette on that one. Good luck!

Jackson Family said...

Yep I agree with Annette too. Dentist are no fun, but you will probably be very happy with the results. I hope everything else keeps improving for you as well. Love ya,

Kimi said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog to see what to do.