Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just another update on us.

Hi
Well,I've had a strange week. I've been twice to the college to get my teeth cleaned,Wow, what a long time to have your teeth worked on.But my teeth look alot prettier. Now on Friday I go and have more teeth pulled,and get fitted for my flipper. Then I will look like me again. I can go back to church and stay for the whole block, instead of leaving right after the Sacrament meeting. I have stayed home and not gone any where cause I look so bad. So I am looking forward to being able to go places again.
My awesome neighbor Tim has helped us get the internet, he is so good to us.I get to watch his sweet little boy a couple of times each week,he's two and keeps me busy when he's here, I get to take him for walks and play outside with him,he loves popcorn.
Me and Jeff do our daily walks with Dolly, and go to work on Monday nights, Jeff reads alot and I am crocheting, we are home most of the time,and we are doing okay. We have had alot of people look at the trailor, but no one has bought it yet. It has been a rainy week,and I miss the sunshine, but this afternoon it looks like maybe we are in for some sunshine, I love to sit outside and soak in all the sun. I can hardly wait for the new flowers to come up, my tulips are starting to come up through the ground, so cool, I love it.
We miss all of you, we look foreward to seeing Kimi this weekend. Every one take care,bye for now.

2 comments:

Anngee and Shane said...

I'm happy you are getting your teeth worked on although I'm sure it is quite a chore. It has been like spring up here today and this weekend is gonna be nice too. I noticed yesterday that my flowers are pushing through as well. Can't wait, super pretty. Keep hanging on, I think there just might be a light...

Jackson Family said...

Wow, warm? I am soooooo jealous. I keep looking for something to be poking up through the dirt, but I know I'm too early. I do sit in the sunshine in my front room though. I am sooo excited for your new smile. You'll have to put a picture on your blog so we can all see. I love ya tons,