Our Marriage!!


FAMILYTICKER.COM Ticker

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged

Okay-here's how this works
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Mention the rules.
3.Tell 6 things about you.
4.Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5.Go to each persons blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
I'm supposed to thank Kimi for tagging me.

6 things about me.

1.I love pictures on my walls. They are covered. My honey says he needs to add a room to our house so I have more walls to hang pictures on. I have Picture's that my mother painted, pictures of L.D.S. temples and a picture of Christ in every room of our home, plus pictures of cowboys and Indians, and pictures of all our children and grandchildren. Kitties, and scenery.

2.Camping, I love to go camping,I miss getting to go as often as we used to . It was so much fun when we would take the kids and go every year. There's nithing like being out in the wilderness,and enjoying nature, and watching a roaring fire and roasting marshmellows.

3.I love animals. We have always had lots of animals.All kinds,a turtle(Pats) a rabbit, birds, aquarium s full of fish, dogs, and lots of cats. Cockers was my favorite cat. I still miss her, she had alot of personality, she was beautiful, and so loved. This last year my pom George passed away, I still tear up whenever I think of him. He was the best dog ever!!!Words can't express how much I miss him. Now we have just Dolly left, she's George's daughter, she is soooo cute and so spoiled and very much loved, I think she misses George too.

4.I love to rearange furniture, and do so alot. It's so much fun, I love to do this while Jeff is at work. When he gets home he just shakes his head and laughs at me . He thinks that's how I cure my boredom.

5.I like to crochet, thanks to Raymond for teaching me how, it's fun, I try to make blankets and try new things, but I'm not good at reading instructions. Someone has to show me how to do new stitches. But I do enjoy it.

6.My son Mark says I'm a collector of collections. I collect Kitties, Cowboys and Indians, birds,plates, and pictures . My yard and home have all these collections displayed, I love having these things all around me.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

you didn't tag anyone!! Thats okay though, I enjoyed reading it. I told you you could do it. Love you, see you next week!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Good job mom, very interesting. Except you did forget to tag others!! Love you!!